The Anatomy and Physiology course is a core unit and is IAM, IFPA and ITEC accredited.
The Anatomy and Physiology course is a mandatory requirement for the completion of the Associate Diploma of Clinical Aromatherapy course. The course program includes:
- Human Body, Chemistry of Life, Cells & Tissues
- The Skin and the Muscles
- The Skeletal System and Digestive System
- The Urinary and the Nervous System
- The Endocrine and the Cardiovascular System
- The Respiratory and the Reproductive System
- The Lymph and Immune System + any recap required
This course will be run on weeknights for 14 sessions. Please contact us for a copy of our COURSE LEAFLET for more information on the course content, timetable and prices.